Re: Cold-Air Intake

From: gmvega (gmvega@gateway.net)
Date: Fri Jan 21 2000 - 11:26:48 EST

I did something similar and it was free! I removed the rubber gasket where
the hood rests on the cowl. I then added a small block of wood (1" high) to
push the hood up from the cowl. I opened the rubber flap by the radiator to
allow fresh air in. You can see the heat rising from the hood when its at
idle.

Gilbert Vega '98 BL CC R/T