Re: 4x4 in No. CA

From: Robert Howe (robsdak@pacbell.net)
Date: Fri Jan 21 2000 - 03:04:20 EST

Sounds good to me... but I doubt I'll still be in No. Ca in August... we'll
have to see. I may be relocated to Colorado by then. I was hoping for
something in the spring.. March, April... that time frame... even earlier
maybe. I donno... just looking to add to the mud currently on the thing.

If I'm here in August... I'm definately in for Pismo... AND Hot August
nights.. but I can't predict anything in that kind of distance from now.

Robert Howe
1995 V6 4x4