RE: Info for ping/problem database (WATER LEAK REPLY)

From: S.Buccellato (s.buccellato@larc.nasa.gov)
Date: Fri Jan 21 2000 - 09:55:30 EST

I had the same problem. Water comes in from the cowl where fresh air comes
in and then drains in through a hole in the kick panel area passenger side.
My solution: got some expandable foam an sealed the area that water was
coming in from. Then applied some silicone to the bottom of the foam to
ensure not water penetration.

SAL
97 Dakota

Leaked water....the passenger floor would collect up to 6 inches deep of
water...It would Leak sporadically, i couldn't figure out a pattern. -Mike