Re: metal grinding sound

From: frank golembieski (editzero@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 21 2000 - 20:49:39 EST

The only noise i am getting from my 94 3.9 5 spd is
when i first start is up in the morning or when i
leave work when it is cold it sounds like the rear
main bearing or the input bearring on the tranny is
going but so far i have chocked it off the the sudden
cold temps (at least i hope )
Frank
94 3.9 sport