Re: Funniest/Stupidest thing i saw in the snow

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 21 2000 - 20:56:26 EST

Ford Probe is a front wheel drive car sir...
-Dester

PS. or maybe you meant the rear tires were locked up?

<< And now i notice that neither of the rear tires are turning.
 I yell "do you still have your parking brake on?"
 The window is open and i start to hear laughter and "o my God!"
 I say to the only guy there, "well, maybe that had just a little bit to do
 with the problem, ya think?"
 He just looked down and shook his head. >>