Water Pump Squeeking

From: Chris Lambert (clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Sat Jan 22 2000 - 00:15:15 EST

Dude now is the time to upgrade, I'd change to the 180 Tstat, hi-perf water
pump, and I'd make sure I backflush the system and remember to use
distilled water in the system after when youa re done filling it up, for
the backwashing there are a few prestone products out there to help, their
backwash kit and they have a radiator conditioner/cleaner (not sure on teh
name though). I did this in my 88 this summer, talk about being amazed at
the shit that came out of it... I highly reccomend it.

Chris