Re: Rebuilding an engine and torque readings

From: ronniec (rchapman@iserv.net)
Date: Fri Jan 21 2000 - 22:23:46 EST

head bolts this is a 4 step thing145lbs then2 65lbs 3rd65lbs 4th 1/4 turn no
torque wrenchtheres a pattern to do this in i need your engine sizerocker
arms at 21ft pounds exhoust manifolds25ftpounds intakedoesent say valve
covers ive just snug them tight this is for my v63.9 hope it helps
 http://www.smokindakota.com/dakotarul2/
DDBC,air ride 97 springs on a 95