Re: oil filters

From: Mike Schwall (mschwall@flash.net)
Date: Sat Jan 22 2000 - 00:45:26 EST

At 07:33 PM 1/21/2000 -0800, you wrote:
>Some very cool reading if you like your engine ive torn apart a fram a
>few time and they are crap.

Yeah I came across that site about a month ago. I've been tempted to put a
Motorcraft filter on my Dak, but every time I go to the store, the one I
need is sold out. How 'bout leaving some for the next guy people :)

I use a Purolator Premium Plus - the Pureone filters look good, but too
expensive. The Motorcraft is a Pureone filter in disguise and about $2
cheaper. Part number FL-200 I believe, and 14670 for the Purlotators.

Mike

mschwall@flash.net