truck doesn't stay started when cold HELP!

From: BJones2292@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 22 2000 - 15:17:54 EST

Has any of you guys expereinced truck won't start or doesn't stay started. if
i put my foot on the gas a little it stays started but as soon as i let off
the gas it dies. Also the last time my truck did this (yesterday) i held
my foot on the gas for a while to get my truck warm and that seemed to do the
trick and it stayed started without me on the gas. when it dies my tach
goes down, when i hold on the gas i try to stay bewteen 2000 & 4000 rpm...
I replaced my factory spark plugs with champion truck plugs around 10,000
miles ago, i have a msd setup with 8.5mm wires and i have a cold air
airraid intake... after my truck stays runin ( after it gets warm) it run
perfect flawlessly. Please help....

I have a 99 dak with v8 318 4x4
many mods...
Brent Jones