Re: RE: truck doesn't stay started when cold HELP!

From: Marc Sanders (dakota4x@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 22 2000 - 16:01:35 EST

I took my '98 in for service for a similar problem - started, but died when
my foot came off the gas. Turned out to be a dead cell i the battery.
Apparantly the computer will shut down if you don't have a certain voltage.
Same thing for me - after a drive around the block, it would stay running,
but would resurface again when the truck was cold started again.

The battery was replaced under warranty, free of charge.

Hope this helps.

Marc
http://contagious-racing.8m.com