'98 Dakota Tuff Country installation article

From: Marc Sanders (dakota4x@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 22 2000 - 15:51:22 EST

Hello everyone.

I'm new to the list, but thought some of you might be interested in checking
out the write-up I just finished on the installation of Tuff Country's 5.5
inch lift on my '98 Dakota. You can find it at
http://contagious-racing.8m.com. Once you get to the homepage, click on the
"Tech" link, then click on the obvious link in the frame on the left. Hope
you enjoy the article - it covers all of the trials and tribulations that I
went through during the install. There are lots of pictures too.

Oh, I'd also like to thank John McKinney here - he was a huge help to me
before and during the install, even if he didn't get his hands dirty. :)

See ya!

Marc Sanders
San Jose, Ca
1998 CC SLT+, 318, AT, 5.5" lift, BFG 33" M/T's
http://contagious-racing.8m.com