Re: RE: Funniest/Stupidest thing i saw in the snow

From: Ohm347@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 22 2000 - 16:20:25 EST

In a message dated 01/22/2000 1:16:41 PM Pacific Standard Time,
preacher@carolina.rr.com writes:

<< Snowing here too... a LOT of snow suposedly (for North Carolina that is, I
 don't want to hear about how we don't know snow from the Canadians ;-P )
 Just teasing folks >>
it has only snowed five times so far this winter. never more than two inches
and gone in two days. but...once a year in vancouver we get a dump of 12 to
18 inches. this has yet to happen this year. and i for one can hardly wait.
let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
derek