Re: '98 Dakota Tuff Country installation article

From: Marc Sanders (dakota4x@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 22 2000 - 17:13:11 EST

I just cleared my temp files and checked it out - they seem to be coming up
fine. I've noticed that the AOL browsers sometimes have difficulty with my
page, but I don't know why. Anyone else having problems?

Marc Sanders
San Jose, Ca
'98 CC SLT+, 318, AT, 5.5" lift, 33" BFG M/T's
http://contagious-racing.8m.com