Sale

From: Gregory Wright (gjw@umich.edu)
Date: Sat Jan 22 2000 - 17:57:39 EST

Hey guys, I'm trying to sell my 1987 Dodge Dakota Long Bed. It's Black ext
with blue int, 90,000 miles, cd player w/6 pioneer speakers, rear sliding
window, bed covered in Rhino solution with wheel hub storage. Just replaced
the front and rear brakes, thermostat, radiator, tires, new paint job,
carburetor's been overhauled and the gasket, cap, rotor, wires and spark
plugs just replaced. Only 2WD, but still handles great. Truck is in good
condition with small dent in front bumper and another dent in passenger side
bed before the wheel well. Asking $3500 or BO. Located in Ann Arbor, MI.

Greg Wright
Lambda Chi Alpha, Sigma Colony - President

GO BLUE! University of Michigan - Ann Arbor

"When I grow up I wanna be like me."