Re: RE: FINALLY do my timing chain

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Sat Jan 22 2000 - 19:58:09 EST

> tradition "mopar sucks, my chevy hasn't needed a timing chain
> and your truck only has 70k miles." I know they're right. What
freaking
> gives? I am sick of mopar crap.<<<

Typical Chevy talk... they are all Chevy Lemmings... let us all not
forget the Typhoon and Syclone that went through motors every other oil
change, or how every single custom Chevy looks the damn same...

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
miggitymike@juno.com
88 6er (for now..he hehe) LE, slammed, modded, painted, 17.6 @ 78mph