Re: Bilstein Tech. Shock Info(PRICES?)

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sun Jan 23 2000 - 16:39:35 EST

> Contact Gary Pinkely at Hotckis Performance in Santa Fe Springs, CA
> 562/907-7757
>
> Kyle Kozubal wrote:
>
> > I did a write-up last month on many different shocks, about 8-9 shocks,
for
> > my application and listed all technical specifications on them:
> > http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/WWW/DAKOTA/ARCHIVES/9912/3422.html
> > However, I was unable to find any technical info on Bilstein shocks
such as
> > entended length, collasped length, total front shock travel, total rear
> > shock travel. Does anyone have any ideas where I might be able to find
this
> > information at?

Ok, I am going to call Gary, as well as Bilstein themselves, Monday to try
to get some technical info. Does anyone know where is the cheapest place to
get these shocks at? Depending on what the technical specs look like
compared to TrailMaster's SSV shocks, I will get the Bilsteins. Right now,
out the 8-9 shocks I have looked at, the SSV's are #1 right now. So far I
have found the Bilsteins for $219 for all four for my Dak.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6