Re: Re: Stereo oddities.

From: MiNdZ (MiNdZ@pcnow.net)
Date: Sun Jan 23 2000 - 17:27:29 EST

Im pretty sure the same setup on my 94dakota will help you...on the fuse box
under the dash there is the plug where the wire for the stero goes in...mine
was loose and and i had to keep pushinging it in so i used some electric
tape and put it on it and fixed it
dont know if it will help but it dosent hurt to try
Randall