Re: Viper 550 ESP alarm details.

From: dennis crawley (dcrawley@elp.rr.com)
Date: Sun Jan 23 2000 - 18:43:18 EST

Watch out mine clashed with the factory alarm, it would arm factory alarm
anytime it wanted .....even going down the street.. I had to take it back to
installer a couple of times and the finally fix it with a couple phone calls to
yes Clifford?!?

I don't what they did but by pass alot of stuff in door lock and said they had
to sodier a resistor somewhere and that did the trick! I had one in my 1999 RT
and no factory alarm and it work great no problems!

dennis