Re: Re: Cleaning the IAC/Truck Dies in the Cold

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 23 2000 - 18:23:52 EST

I've noticed the post on my mopar battery to be smaller than after market
ones. I have broken the stock negative terminal clamp because it wouldn't
tighten all the way. I think it's just a bad connection between the battery
posts and the terminals....
-Dester

PS. I've stripped the bolts on the new terminals quite a few times and it
keeps on corroding. I've tried everything I tell ya..

<< I had this problem in my 95 V6... replaced out that Dodge stock battery
with
 a Sears battery... haven't slow started yet in this really cold CA climate.

 Robert Howe
 1995 V6 4x4