need ISP suggestions-check for Dak content!

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Sun Jan 23 2000 - 18:40:46 EST

I need help!!!
  My ISP contract runs out in a few days and I'm looking for another ISP
so I can set up a page to display my Dakota on. I was wondering if
people could give me suggestions for Internet service providers and
costs that I could consider. I would prefer to set up a long term
contract for the lowest cost (my last one with erols was for 3 years) I
pay $6.99 a month right now, and I know it is going to go up, but I'm
looking for a better price than the standard $19.99 rate that everyone
has. I only need 1 e-mail account, but more than 1 is ok. I also need
at least 5 mb space to set up my Firestone and Pace-Edwards stuff, as
well as my own personal stuff.
  If any one has ideas, please send them to me personally, so as not to
clog up the DML.
  Thanks,
Patrick
shetland@erols.com