Re: motor mounts

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sun Jan 23 2000 - 22:48:29 EST

> Anyone know anything about solid motor mounts on our trucks i have a bad
> problem with the one i have now they seem to be broke again. and i need
> something stronger.

Not sure here, since I assume you have a 2WD Dak. I know that on my Dak the
motor mounts/engine is basically interconnected and the engine mounts
themselves are on the front axle. Last time I looked the mounts appeared to
be nice thick 3/8" thick steel plate, not sure how I could break these.....
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6