Re: 97 Dakota Club Cab SLT

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Sun Jan 23 2000 - 23:01:46 EST

I have the same setup (truck).. Takes 5 mins to get the radio out....
The dash is pretty much "poped" into place... , just pry it off...
Then you see the 2 bolts for the radio... un screw and there ya are...
I have over $1300 in my stereo, and you cant see any of it... =)
Amps under seats, Subs in Thunderform, Sony Seperates in place where the
Infinity system would have put the tweeters (they have a spot marked on the
doors already, just take them off and you will see)
Umm... havent played with the rear speaks, but everything stereo wise is
pretty easy.... hope you enjoy yer new Purchase!
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual Exaust w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 16" Electric Fan
180 T-stat, Accel 8.5's, Lakewood Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1 TB
ASP Pullies (Crank/Alt), Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's
BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH (w/o bars, 275's, ASP, Shift Kit, intake, tb,
fan)
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ