97 Dakota Club Cab SLT

From: Ken Allgood (kallgood@charter.net)
Date: Sun Jan 23 2000 - 15:07:35 EST

Hey, I just joined the list yesterday.. Got a 97 Dakota Club Cab SLT with
the V-8 5.2L.. Picked it up about 2 months ago.. Anyway, I'm real heavy
into stereo systems, usually do my own work. Got a Kenwood CD-Receiver and
a Kenwood EQ (1 dinn I think.. same size as cd deck). Is it difficult to
get the factory tape player out of the Dakota? I've had a Ford Probe, and
that thing was impossible to get out. Oh, and any ideas on what to do with
the EQ? Don't think it'll fit in the dash.

Ken Allgood Kallgood@charter.net

DODGE FOR LIFE!!