Re: Superchips ICON

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 23 2000 - 23:25:27 EST

In a message dated 1/23/00 11:22:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dougmyers@radix.net writes:

> Is anyone using one of these things? I saw it in one of my Mopar
> magazines where they installed it on a '97 Dak and gained 20 ft. lbs. of
> torque at the rear wheels. Just wondering if anyone has used this as it
> looks like a good replacement for the Hypertech PTM I just returned to
> Summit....
>
> Doug Myers
> '99 Dakota 5.2L/5-speed/3.92SG
> F&B Stage 1 TB
> K&N Gen II FIPK
> Mopar Headers
> Gibson Split-Rear Catback

I have one for my 95 dak custom programmed for a powerdyne SC....works
awesome, but I remember someone saying they only produce computers for Gen2
MPI daks. I thnk they had a 98 and called about it and they were told they
couldn't be helped, however my memory may be failing me....

-Austin
Vipertruck