Re[2]: Glamis and Rentals

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 07:41:24 EST

Ryan, go for it with the Durango! I run the beach on the Cape all summer and
you will be surprised how well these rigs do on the sand. Take the air right
down to around 10 psi and have a ball!! And if you get stuck, well, that's
what tow straps and buddies are for! :-) I haven't gotten stuck yet although
I have had to pull a few "lesser" vehicles out.
Tom