Re: Re[2]: Glamis and Rentals

From: Ryan LeBlanc (ryan@ryanandjoellen.com)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 21:38:40 EST

I think I will try it. I am sure there will be plenty of people out there
to bail me out if need be. Hey, my Dak had to be pulled out at Pismo, so I
am not new to asking someone for help in the sand ;o) At least I will have
4x4 this time.

Ryan LeBlanc
99, Durango, 5.9L, 4x4, SLT, Forest Green
97, CC, 5.2L, 5 spd, 4x2, SLT+, Black