Re: 4" TM lift

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 12:03:38 EST

> Didn't somebody just recently put a TM 4" suspension lift on there genII?
> I'm about to finally start mine and i'm wondering whether it wouldn't be
> better to just have it installed. It looks like a LOT of effing work.

Jay,
David Kilian(killerdak@aol.com) recently, about 2 months ago, put the TM 4"
lift on his 96 Dak as well as a body lift. I havent seen him making
just out 4wheelin all the time or is working doubles to help pay for it all,
haha. Either way it did look awesome with the 33's under his Dak. There are
2-3 pics on his DML profile page. I think he also had to do some minor wheel
well trimming to help clear those 33's. If you or anyone finds him or hears
from him, tell him to get his butt back on the DML to post some pics of the
beast and his overall impressions of the lift now that he has had it on
awhile!!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6