Pre-'97 white faced guages

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 13:42:17 EST

I've been wanting a set, but don't want to buy anything w/o seeing a product
1st... I've wandered about the guages in pre'97 Rams, anyone know if
they're the same layout, etc as the Dak. In my mind they should be the
same, since both trucks are OBD II. Of course this would only work out if
there is white faced gauges available for pre-97 Rams (I *think* I remember
seeing them for sale tho)
Jon Smith-Raleigh,NC-http://www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4
'95 318 auto CC 4x4: Accel Supercoil, JBA headers,
dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM, F&B Stage I TB, !EGR,
MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake, 180 degree thermo,
ASP crank pulley, 16" Hayden elec. fan, MP SBEC,
BEST: 0-60 in 6.3 & 1/4mi 15.4@88.95
207.2 RWHP, 276.2 RW ft/lbs
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ