Re: Re: R&D

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 20:09:56 EST

hehehe... Ive actually considered the same thing!! hmmmmm.. I know of one
other guy who has had problems... maybe we should all three go down there!

Clay

84 Dodge Ram, scrappin pavement w/ 440 8bbl
96 Indy Ram, scrappin EVERYTHING w/ 360 Magnum!' -(www.indyram.org)
69 Road Runner 440 6bbl, project car

http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~cooke