Re: Re: R&D

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 21:33:41 EST

And he wondered why I was questioning him on the Ram list about his claims
with the magnacore plug wires? I've never trusted the guy from day one. He
has had very inconsistent service history in the past 2 years from what I
have read on this and the Ram list.

John

<snip>
Hmm... well I only know of a few ways:

(1) Email him, he has 2 email addresses, but he never answers either, and
one bounces mail cuase its full

(2) Call him, but his page is down, so the phone number is no longer up!

(3) Fax him, his fax number is 941-749-0701, I have tried this a few
times, and still NO response.

Yes, I have had some experience in this area. Its worse than trying to
freaking find Waldo!!!!!!!

I do also have his mailing address, but that probably wont help either. He
owes me 150 bucks for core, and Ive never gotten it! And yes, Im rather
pissed about it :) but considering he has owed this to me since like last
September, I feel I have the right.

The last time he actually email me he told me he would give me a set of
March performance pulleys for the core, which is what I wanted any way,
and he said he would ship them the next day.... never happened, and this
was well over a month ago.
<unsnip>