Re: New Sticker for the truck

From: Marc Sanders (dakota4x@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 20:33:41 EST

Yeah, what was the sticker? Also, going to a shop to have it made generally
isn't cost effective. They need to digitize the image first, which costs
generally about 50-100 bucks.

However, I happen to have an "in" in the vinyl sticker industry. If anyone
wants stickers done of something, let me know what you want and I'll work on
it next time I'm at my friend's shop. I've done some for Jeeps before, and
decided that if the number of stickers being made is less than about 25,
it's not worth it. Let me know if anyone is interested...

Marc Sanders
San Jose, Ca
'98 CC SLT+, 318, AT, 5.5" lift, 33" BFG M/T's
http://contagious-racing.8m.com