Flowmaster American Thunder?

From: Roderic Vaughan (Rodeaux@prodigy.net)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 21:30:50 EST

I saw the system in Flowmaster magazine it is a single 3" outlet behind
right rear tire.
If you want duals you will probably need to go to a custom shop and have
them bend the pipe.
Most dual catback systems will not work with large spare tire. I have the
Gibson single system. They did not recommend a dual system if any towing was
to be done. Not sure why.

Roderic

98 Sport CC 4x4 5.2L Auto