Re: Re[2]: Glamis and Rentals

From: Ryan LeBlanc (ryan@ryanandjoellen.com)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 21:42:34 EST

You got tow straps? I am now officially interested ;o)

I called Recreation Unlimited, and they are going to hook me up!!! YES!!!!!
I am getting a 4stroke something 400 (it was hard to hear on my cell phone)
quad for the whole weekend for $250! Not bad in my opinion. Of course, it
seems they have a monopoly since I couldn't find another place out there
that rents ATVs. I am sure I will still get my Durango out in the sand
though. I can't resist. HAHA

Rob, how much for the straps?

Ryan LeBlanc
99, Durango, 5.9L, 4x4, SLT, Forest Green
97, CC, 5.2L, 5 spd, 4x2, SLT+, Black