RE: fuel filters...

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 22:30:51 EST

There is none. Dodge put a sock/screen on the fuel pickup in the fuel tank.

I'm waiting for my aftermarket fuel filter (and Aeroquip fittings) to arrive
for installation. As soon as that's done, pictures, part numbers, and
instructions are going to be posted.

Total Cost for the parts: $90 (And the filter is cleanable)

- Bernd