Re: fuel filters...

From: Mike Schwall (mschwall@flash.net)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 23:23:04 EST

At 07:21 PM 1/24/2000 -0800, you wrote:
>Well I've gone to two autopart stores and they both have been unable to
>locate a fuel filter for my 98 Dak 5.2L
>I have searched on the net and cannot locate a fuel filter for my truck.
>Could someone please give a brand and part number for one?
>
>Jason

According to Purolator, the fuel filter is "Non Serviceable without
disassembly". They list no replacement for the fuel filter, but they list
part numbers for air, oil, and tranny filters and PCV
valve. www.pureoil.com Maybe the fuel filter is located on the fuel pump
in the gas tank? I dunno.

Mike

mschwall@flash.net