2000 Quad Cab Accessories

From: Balok (balok@theramp.net)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 23:28:48 EST

Does anyone have any factory Dodge accessories for the Quad Cab? I have on
order for over a month a set of "molded side steps" and a "soft tonneau
cover". The parts man at my Dealer said they are still unavailable. Is this
true or is he just forgetting to order them? I at first ordered the "Gull
wing Fiberglass Tonneau Cover" for the Quad Cab and was told "They are not
made and are not going to be made or available from Dodge" even though they
show them in the accessory catalog.