Flowmaster American Thunder?

From: PFARM (parrishfarm@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 04:53:36 EST

I saw the system in Flowmaster magazine it is a single 3" outlet behind
right rear tire.
If you want duals you will probably need to go to a custom shop and have
them bend the pipe.
Most dual catback systems will not work with large spare tire. I have the
Gibson single system. They did not recommend a dual system if any towing was
to be done. Not sure why.

I have a Magnaflow custom 3" dual system. Sounds great but experienced a
loss of bottom end torque. It was quite noticeable,as in wouldn't spin the
tires as easily. Isent them an e-mail explaining the problem an they said I
should have gone with a single 3" cat-back. This is probobly why they don't
recomend duals.