Re: Flowmaster American Thunder?

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 06:16:52 EST

In a message dated 1/25/00 2:06:03 AM Pacific Standard Time,
parrishfarm@worldnet.att.net writes:

<<
 I have a Magnaflow custom 3" dual system. Sounds great but experienced a
 loss of bottom end torque. It was quite noticeable,as in wouldn't spin the
 tires as easily. Isent them an e-mail explaining the problem an they said I
 should have gone with a single 3" cat-back. This is probobly why they don't
 recomend duals.

I had dual 2.5 outlets with 4" tubes on my 92 318 and never experienced any
loss of torque. I had a MP computer, KNN FIPK and JBA's too.
She ran like a raped ape!
Boog