Re: Snow in NC

From: Bob King (k85go76@erols.com)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 10:40:59 EST

We were geting slammed with snow earlier today in the Philadelphia-Delaware
area. We're in a "lull" right now, but Baltimore is geting it bad right
now and that is supposed to move up the coast and hit us around 3:00pm.
Expect total snow accumulation of close to or just above a foot.

Bob King
Pennsville, NJ