Snow in NC

From: Johnson Sgt Michael D (JohnsonMD@lejeune.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 08:19:47 EST

I woke up to a couple inches of snow in coastal NC this morning. This stuff
is great. I am from southern IL so this is great. On my way in to work I
pulled a Nissian pick up and an old Lincoln out of the ditch. They were
less than 50 yards apart. Both locals. hehehe No offense to anyone. At
least they paid well for my services. $20 a piece. Now I am just sitting
at work watching it snow, waiting for the general to shut down the base, so
I can go play. This is torture!!!! Have a fun day everyone!

Mike Johnson
99 Black Spt+ CC 4x4 318
AirAid, Gibson Dual Exhaust
35% Tint on Door Windows, All graphics removed
31x10.5 BFG MT's
Black Chrome Diamond Tread Toolbox
Swansboro, NC