Another Tundra bites the Dust

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 11:11:58 EST

While driving home from work to download some software from cyber space, I
noticed a new Toyota Tundra V-8. Oh Yes! A brand new 4.7 V-8 from a local
dealership in San Diego. Watching from a distance this dude was racing his
white truck from lane-to-lane. Well, I could not resist the temptation
since it was a 4.7 versus a 4.7, with exception to his 4:10 rear gears.

Anyway, I finally making through traffic catch the dude at the stoplight.
Not paying attention to him or racing the motor (could anyway since it was a
auto), the light turned green and not punching the pedal to the metal,
slightly press the gas pedal so the stall lockup is there at 2700 and I was
gone. DAMN! He didn't know what the hell hit him. Ha Ha Ha!

Here is this dark blue Dodge truck beating his new Tundra. Well to in this
new saga of another lost for Toyota trucks, I could see his effort of trying
to gain on me but I had to slow down for the corner for home. I could only
chuckle and embarrassed him but commend him for at least the effort of
trying. Another chalk line for the Dodge Dakota.

This is the second defeat for the Tundra. Maybe we send them a e-mail to
increase the gear ratio from 4:10 to 5:10 <chuckle>.

Steven St.Laurent
2000 Dodge Dakota 4.7 (V-8) SLT 4x2 (soon to be 335HP)
2000 Ford Roush Mustang Stage 1 (waiting for the SC conversion)
1999 Astro LS 4.3 HO V-6
1993 Chevy Tracker 1.6 (gutless)
mailto:stlaurents@mctssa.usmc.mil (work)
mailto:Saint1958@home.com (home)