Re: Another Tundra bites the Dust

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 15:25:11 EST

Not all Tundras have 4:10 rearends. In December I went to the
local Toy store and they had 15 trucks side by side. Every one
of them had 3.90, 3.91 rearends. I have seen the Tundra on TV
with the 4.10 rear taking advantage of those poor defenseless
American made trucks. WELL DONE !! I want one to play with!! ;)

GS -