Re: bed liners?

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 12:20:56 EST

At 12:14 PM 1/24/00 , you wrote:
>Welp. I put in a bedliner the other day. It's a durakon bodygard. It's an
>over the rail bedliner. Now, it's a little curttled, it's not completely
>flat on top of the rails. What's the best way to get around this? I'm never
>going to take it out. Is it ok to put like really heavy duty double stick
>tape on it to make it stick down? Does that work. Any other ideas? Thanks..

I've never seen a drop in liner where the rail cover parts didn't look like
waves on the ocean. The only one I've ever seen that was close to flat was
one that had been screwed down about every six inches (ouch). Tape might
work but I wouldn't bet on it. My advice...get a spray in.

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

When we talk to God it's called prayer.
When God talks back it's called schizophrenia.