Re: bed liners?

From: George Hernandez (georgeh@tocquigny.com)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 11:46:27 EST

Ditto. Spend a little extra money now and get the spray in. I just got mine
done the other day and it looks and feels great. I threw some stuff in the back
and it was a good feeling to not have to worry about stuff sliding around or
scratching anything. It is a Polyrea industrial strength spray in (think its
available in black only) but I've heard good stuff about the rhino liners as
well. I don't have to worry about it rusting and it really added to the truck's
looks.

--
George Hernandez
Tocquigny Advertising + Design