Re: Ignition Switch Halo Light

From: Robert Howe (robsdak@pacbell.net)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 12:30:48 EST

I have a 95 GenII 4x4... no power accessories... and my Halo light DOES
work... it and the pass. floor light stay on for a few seconds after the
dome light shuts off.

My curiosity is this... how does a burnt out lightbulb burn out... if
there's no wiring?

Does chrysler make it a habit of installing burnt out bulbs at the factory?

-Robert Howe
1995 V6 4x4