Re: H.B. 1183 (Nitrous Oxide bill)

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 12:28:10 EST

Bahahahaha....let them pass the bill. I can't wait to ask an official how
the Nitrous GAS is being used as a FUEL ADDITIVE when it's not being added
to the fuel...let alone in the fuel tank.

I know...the "Fuel" they're referring to might be considered as the
Air/Fuel mixture...but what about adding an air charge instead of Nitrous
Oxide...wonder if they'll come up with a law about that as well. Bye bye
Superchargers.

Totally ridiculous...but remember, there's another bill being introduced as
well to outlaw a man from being aroused in public.

Using my Nitrous and will continue to use it...it's my truck, it's my
money, and it's my right.

- Bernd