Re: K&N Filter and Oil ---- Ignition

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 12:43:18 EST

> Hey,
>
> Does anyone who has a conical K&N Airfilter have dirty oil. Ever since
> got my K&N my oil has been BLACKER than BLACK even after 1500 >miles. Or
is this normal. Also I've been thinking of swithing my ignition out. >I'm
> thinking a MSD 6A and a Crane Cam Coil. Does anybody suggest >anything
else such as wires and spark plugs.

Without a doubt, get some MSD 8.5MM Super Conductor wires and Autolite
Copper Plugs.
Kyle
93 Dakota Sport Reg. Cab 4x4 V6; 3.55 LSD
MSD 6-Offroad Ignition, MSD Universal Wiring Harness, MSD 8.5MM Super
Conductors, Accel Super Coil, Borg Warner Select Brass Cap/Rotor, Autolite
Copper Plugs(.050)