Factory service manual

From: blackdak (blackdak@twcny.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 18:21:11 EST

I just picked up a factory service manual for my 2000 Dakota, If you never
seen one they are like 3 inches thick and packed full of good technical and
service info.

 If anybody has a question I can look up for you just let me know. I won't
be answering questions like "How do you rebuild the 4.7 engine?" but if you
have a question that won't require me to type 500 pages then e-mail and I
can look it up for you.

These cost about $90-$130 depending on model and year, the POS Ford Explorer
one I bought was $165 and was loose leaf (no binder)...that sucks!

The easiest and best (cheapest) way to get one of these is just ask the
dealer to throw it in the deal. ya know right at the end when he says OK so
do we have a deal?, say yes I am ready to sign ....if you will throw in the
service manual......Works every time.

Later,
Gary