Re: Factory service manual

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 19:33:28 EST

<<The easiest and best (cheapest) way to get one of these is just ask the
dealer to throw it in the deal. ya know right at the end when he says OK so
do we have a deal?, say yes I am ready to sign ....if you will throw in the
service manual......Works every time.>>

You turkey! Where were you when I was buying my Kota! :-) I got the usual
stuff like floor mats, touchup paint for body and bumpers and a couple of
other small things but I didn't even think of turning the screws for a
FSM... DOH!, my dumb! Nice heads-up play there Gary.
Tom