old member revisiting

From: Gregg Omo (dak_fan92@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 19:44:10 EST

hello all,

I used to subscribe to the DML a year or so ago. I
have been out of the Dakota loop so to speak for some
time now.

I have a 92 V6, auto, CC, black, roll pan, 2/3
lowering, MSD ignition, Taylor wires, K&N FIPK, ARE
234 wheels, dynomax cat-back duals. If anybody was
wondering.

I have some quick questions:

1. I am looking for a hidden hitch, anybody have any
leads?

2. Best place to get a MP SBEC for my 92 V6?

3. Anybody have any problems with Doestch Tech shocks
leaking...they have a lifetime warranty on them I
believe.

4. I am looking for a set of exhaust manifolds for my
dad's 87 Dakota, any leads?

Thanks in advance.

Gregg